Let Me Introduce
What I Offer
Lovely to meet you!
I'm Steph, and I run Boutiqo Events, a fun customer focussed professional DJ service based in Berkshire.
I provide DJ and entertainment services for weddings, private parties and corporate events across London, Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
If you are in need of a DJ, LOOK NO FURTHER You've come to right place!
I am not the typical mobile DJ your guests would expect to see when your party starts, but don't let that put you off! I am a highly experienced DJ with 20 years of experience behind me.
Music and entertainment is my passion, and my ability to read any room, and keep the Dancefloor busy all night is my skill.
How I Can Help You
Once you have booked me to be your DJ, I will take care of everything relating to sound, lighting and music.
* If you have a Spotify/Music playlist, then I welcome you to share it with me, and I will make sure I play the songs that are important to you and your guests.
* I READ the room! I play for the audience in front of me - and THAT'S why my dance floors are ALWAYS busy!
* I am PRO taking requests on the night!
* For weddings, if you don't want a DJ during the sit-down wedding breakfast, I will create a personalised wedding breakfast playlist for you to play in the background until I arrive a little later in the day to start the party!
* I can set up all my equipment as early as you like, I prefer setting early, so it all looks presentable and provides a 'wow' factor for when your guests arrive.
I have been DJ'ing for 19 years (professionally for 11 years). Born and raised in the Devonshire countryside, I started DJ'ing in my teens playing at 'open deck nights' and birthday parties for my friends/family, and entering DJ competitions. Soon I was was DJ'ing in local nightclubs and dance events across the South West of England, and it wasn't long until I was warming up for international artists. From 2011-2013 I was being booked to perform in London a lot, so I relocated to Berkshire for an easier commute! I've been mobile DJ'ing for weddings and private events since 2015 with London DJ agencies, but I decided to take the plunge and set up my own business in 2019
In addition to running Boutiqo Events, I am a nightclub and event DJ, playing all things House and Bass. I've played for Hed Kandi, Pacha London, Pukka Up!, Raindance, Red Bull and the infamous Notting Hill Carnival. I've toured with The Ministry Of Sound and I DJ regularly in bars and clubs in Mayfair and across London (playing mainly House, RnB and Hip hop). I'm a music producer too (so if you're getting married and want a mash-up musical arrangement for your first dance, then I can help!).
My Spotify playlist mostly includes 90's RnB and Slow Jams, Drum n Bass and Britney!
I've been an air hostess for Virgin Atlantic, TUi, and most recently British Airways. I would DJ part time in-between flying around the world every week - in fact, I gave up my flying job to run Boutiqo Events full time!
My go to karaoke song is ALWAYS 50 Cent's 'Candy Shop'
I am a trained St John's Ambulance First Aider. I have dealt with many medical emergencies in my time, and I plan to join London Ambulance as a volunteer Emergency Responder in 2022.